You will need to obtain official transcripts from each college or university you attended. Contact each school and have the official transcripts mailed directly to:
University of North Texas
School of Graduate Studies
1155 Union Circle #305459
Denton, TX 76203-5017
Official GRE Scores
You will need to have official GRE Scores sent to the University of North Texas. The school code for UNT is 6481.
Apply to the Health Services Research Ph.D. Program:
You will need to complete a program application.
You will also need to provide the following:
- Statement of Intent
- Rationale for choosing the Ph.D. program in Health Services Research.
- Your short- and long-term career goals.
- Your qualifications and readiness for doctoral study, including research experiences and interests.
- Discuss a specific area in Health Services Research on which you would like to focus during your doctoral program.
- Sample of Written Work
Sample may include prior course assignments, manuscripts or projects in which the applicant is the first author.
- Three professional letters of recommendation
Letters should be from former professors and related professional supervisors that speak to your academic capability to be successful at doctoral studies. Must be submitted on appropriate letterhead with signature.
Letters should be emailed by recommenders to: firstname.lastname@example.org.